Tiny House Bundle of Goodness
For Vina’s Tiny House
To help kickstart your tiny house dreams for 2016, we’re pleased to announce this very special offer.
TINY HOUSE BUNDLE FOR ONLY $297, INCLUDES:
1. Design Plans ($385 value)
2. Materials List & Cost Breakdown ($95 value)
3. Photo EBook filled with 69pages of construction photos ($9.99 value)
TOTAL ORIG. VALUE: $490 (save 40%!)
HURRY! This offer is only available during the month of December (exp. midnight 12/31/15).
Interested in a review? Read inspiring stories from clients who have purchased Vina’s Design Plans and built their own tiny house. Click HERE.
1- The plans are for personal use only (not for commercial) to construct one tiny house.
2- All sales are final. Sorry no refunds.
Professionally compiled as a comprehensive set, it consists of 11x17 sheets including:
– Construction Plans for Main Level & Loft Level, fully dimensioned
– Furniture Plan with custom desk and sofabed/storage
– Millwork Plan with built-in cabinetry and storage
– Electrical/Mechanical Plan with equipment, wiring diagrams, lighting, switches
– Deck Plan with awning, fully dimensioned
– Exterior Elevations (all 4 sides) showing windows & doors & material specifications for siding and roof
– Building Sections showing interior elevations with critical heights
– Cross Section Detail showing rainscreen, insulation, roof, trailer
– Roof Detail showing framing for round window and roof with 40 degree slope
– Framing Plans for the trailer/foundation, floor, loft, roof
– Wall Framing Elevations for all exterior sides
After purchase, you will receive 11x17 format drawings as a PDf file by email. See sample drawings below
MATERIALS LIST & COST BREAKDOWN:
This document is a valuable companion for building Vina’s Tiny House. It provides material specification and will help in the decision making process for which materials to use for your budget. You will receive via email 8.5x11 PDF file.
This book contains 69 pages of photos documenting the construction process from beginning to end, from the customization of the trailer to the installation of the hardwood floors. The book provides an excellent visual aid during construction. Click HERE for more info.
“Vina’s plans have been amazing! I actually purchased other plans and started the build. But late one night, while doing some never-ending tiny house research, I stumbled upon Vina’s Tiny House. When I saw the french doors and the skylights, I said, “that’s the house!” I quickly ordered the plans. She was on vacation but still got me the plans, the materials list and photo book. Through out this process she has been so supportive – answering all my questions. I’m so happy I went with her plans!”
-Jesse Carter Russell, Bend, Oregon
“I am totally utterly delighted with the plans and the book. The two go together wonderfully!”
-Christopher Craddock-Henry, Kelowna, British Columbia