The SOL POD
After designing my own tiny home and living in it for many years, I’ve decided to design & build a mobile office space, also on a trailer. SOL POD is designed to be multi-functional, flexible and portable. The interior is bathed with natural light and there is plenty of storage on the raised platform floor.
By incorporating green technologies such as solar, this tiny house is a perfect for off-grid applications. We use an innovative solar battery storage by SimpliPhi Power.
Perhaps the best part of this unit is the ease and speed of construction with SIPs panels (structural insulated panels). The walls and roof went up in literally one day!
- Built on 8.5’x16’ trailer with SIPs panels
- Powered with rooftop solar panels
- Loft space for sleeping, lounging or storage
- Kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, induction stove
- Plenty of storage at raised platform floor