TINY HOUSE MODELS & PLANS
- NEW DESIGN! Beautiful, light-filled tiny house – with innovative stairs!
- Shed roof with clerestory windows and stairs are unique design features
- Two separate offices, luxurious bathroom, innovative stair design, full-size kitchen
- Perfect for tall people – 6’6″clg at lower level, 4’6″ high at loft
- 24′ long X 8′-6″ wide x 14′ high
- 172ft² lower level + 80ft² bedroom loft + 40ft² office loft
- Electrical hook-up, mini-split heating/ cooling, water hookup (hose) for greywater
- View photos & drawing samples for LIGHT HAUS
- THE CLASSIC: Vina’s signature tiny house design – simple, clean lines
- Gable roof with Vina’s dreamy bedroom loft with large skylight
- Luxurious fireplace, spacious kitchen, multi-functional furnishings
- Spacious ceiling height – 6’8″clg at lower level, 3’8″ high at loft
- 20′ long x 8′-6″ wide x 13′-6″ high
- 140ft² lower level +80ft² bdrm loft + 16ft² storage loft
- Off-the-grid with solar panels, propane fireplace, water hook-up (hose) for greywater
- View photos for SOL HAUS
- View drawing samples for SOL HAUS
- NEW DESIGN! Mobile studio for flexible uses – bedroom on the lower level!
- Shed roof with clerestory windows is a unique design feature; SIPs panels
- Multi-purpose space for living, dining, sleeping & kitchen (no bathroom)
- Vaulted ceiling at main space; 6’0″ high below loft, 4’0″ high at loft
- 16′ long X 8′-6″ wide x 13′-6″ high
- 110ft² lower level + 80ft² loft
- Off-the-grid with rooftop solar panels, small convection heater, water hook-up (hose) to greywater
- Plenty of storage at raised platform floor for supplies and elec. equip.
- View photos & sample drawings for SOL POD
After your purchase, you will be provided with a unique download link where you can download your plans up to three times. The plans come as a PDF file which can be viewed on any desktop, laptop, tablet, or smart phone.
Can I share the plans?
No, the plans are intended for your personal use only (not for commercial use for profit). They are not to be sold or copied without permission.
Can I print the plans?
Yes, you can print (3) sets of the plans. They are designed to be printed on 11×17 paper.
How many tiny houses can I build?
Each purchase gives you license to build only ONLY ONE tiny house. Multiple copies must be purchased for a separate fee if you plan to build multiple houses.
Are the plans refundable?
Once the plans are downloaded, the purchase is non refundable.
Are the plans certified by an engineer?
The design has been reviewed by a structural and Title 24 engineer (for energy efficiency). However, the plans have not been certified.
Do your plans offer step-by-step building instructions?
No, the plans do not include step-by-step instructions. The plans assume general building knowledge and experience.
Do you offer technical or building support on the plans?
Yes, I am to provide technical or building advice specific to the plans for an additional hourly rate.
Will these plans meet building, zoning, or other regulatory rules in my country/state/city?
No, because building and zoning code varies greatly for each jurisdiction, depending on your country, state, and city. Please do your own research to see what legal requirements you need to navigate in your own city, county, state or country.
By purchasing these plans, you agree to the full Terms & Conditions of Use.